• Articles

    How to Do Keyword Research for a NEW Website (2019 Tutorial)

    Which keywords should you target when you’re just starting out? And can you actually rank for them? In today’s keyword research tutorial, I’m going to show you how to do keyword research for a brand new website. Stay tuned. [music] What’s up SEOs, Sam Oh here with Ahrefs, the SEO tool that helps you grow your search traffic, research your competitors and dominate your niche. Now, this tutorial isn’t full of rainbows and butterflies. There isn’t exactly a cookie-cutter formula that’ll solve all of your keyword research woes. If you’re not willing to put in the work, or you’re not willing to pay someone to do it for you, then…

  • WordPress SEO Tutorial for Beginners (Search Engine Optimization Basics)
    Articles,  Blog

    WordPress SEO Tutorial for Beginners (Search Engine Optimization Basics)

    So you’re new to WordPress and you want to get more search traffic through SEO. Well, I’ve got some good news and some bad news for you. The bad news is that WordPress alone isn’t going to help you rank in Google. It’s just a tool. But the good news is that WordPress makes it dead simple to implement search engine optimization best practices. So even if you’re a complete beginner, you can optimize your website for higher Google rankings easily. And you’re about to find out how to do it in this WordPress SEO tutorial. Stay tuned. [music] What’s up, guys? Sam Oh here with Ahrefs, the SEO tool…

  • Wix vs WordPress vs Squarespace  Which One is The Best For SEO
    Articles,  Blog

    Wix vs WordPress vs Squarespace Which One is The Best For SEO

    – Wix, WordPress, Squarespace. There are so many platforms out there. How do you know which one’s the best for SEO? Which one should you use? WordPress is free, Wix cost money Squarespace is also out there. There’s just so many options, how do you know which ones to choose from? They’re all really popular. Hi everyone I’m Neil Patel and today I’m going to talk about Wix versus WordPress versus Squarespace. Which one is the best for SEO? (light melodic music) Before we get started, make sure you subscribe to this channel. If you’re on YouTube click the alert notification. Before we dive into each of the platforms, let’s…

  • SEO For Beginners: A Basic Search Engine Optimization Tutorial for Higher Google Rankings
    Articles,  Blog

    SEO For Beginners: A Basic Search Engine Optimization Tutorial for Higher Google Rankings

    3.5 billion searches are performed on Google every single day. Seriously, no matter what you do, people are looking for your products and services on Google; cell phone repair shop: 1,700 monthly searches. iphone charger: 34,000 monthly searches. best smartphone: 41,000 monthly searches. And these search volumes are only for US based searches. But here’s the thing: Even though there are billions of searches every single day, our recent study shows that 91% of content gets no traffic from Google. So how do you join the other 9% of web pages and start getting free, consistent, and passive traffic from Google? If you’re a beginner to SEO, then you’re going…